We Americans are worried about Donald Trump becoming president of the USA, but what about the people of the Philippines? The candidate who probably will become the next president has made some promises:
He plans to kill thousands and thousands of criminals–but, not one is from Mexico.
An Australian missionary was raped in his town. Rodrigo Détente was offended because she was “pretty” and the rapists never asked him to participate in the rape.
Rodrigo plans to rewrite the Constitution so the president can do whatever the hell he wants to do.
Oh, a few other of his plans: No loud Karoke music because people have to get a good night’s sleep.
No one is allowed to get drunk because they have to go to work the next day.
Does Donald now seem OK?
Posted in Asia, Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Catholics, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Liberals, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
We have now been treated to several months of Republican candidates pontificating on how they would handle foreign policy. Let me sum up their “ideas.”
1. Bomb whatever is moving. Who the hell knows how or why bombing guys who are hiding will result in their deaths.
2. Restore the American military to what it once was. The US military budget is nearly $60o billion. That is greater than the next six nations. Oh, we have 12 Carrier groups and the Chinese navy has ONE old aircraft carrier.
3. Ted insists that he even knows where the Middle East is, but the only one that he surpasses in knowledge is Donald Trump.
4. Let’s build a wall on our southern border. I assume that is an example of foreign policy.
5. Let’s NOT build a wall on our northern border. Gee, do you think terrorists might figure out it is OK to get in by the northern border?
6. Be tough with China. Whatever that means.
7. Fuck NATO. Now that is a great example of foreign policy.
Posted in Asia, Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Donald Trump, Europe, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News