The dilemma of Ukraine remains a dilemma. Russian convoys are crossing over into Ukraine, carrying something that is termed, “humanitarian aid.” The Ukraine government believes they are still at the stage of war with their friendly neighbor. So, what do the Nations of the European Union intend to do about this? Actually, Nothing is probably what they will wind up doing. What can they do?
1. Implement a total ban on travel to and from Russia.
2. Institute a total ban on shipment of goods to and from Russia.
3. Freeze bank accounts of Russian businessmen who have huge assets outside of Russia.
4. Refuse to allow Russian officials to attend international meetings.
5. Seek a vote in the United Nations Assembly that censures Russia.