Current polls reveal that the United Kingdom might elect a Labor government to replace the current Conservative government of David Cameron. Among the issues confronting any new government in this nation is what should be the program to change to present to people. Among the topics of this challenge are:
1. How does one deal with immigration from other European nations? All members of the EU must allow immigrants to enter.
2. What type of economic model should be pursued? Should England pursue more central government initiative or devolve power to local entities?
3. Should England pursue a policy that witnesses greater power to the central government of the European Union?
4. Should England opt out of the European Union?
5. Should the government push for a higher minimum wage?
In other words does England need a government that confronts income inequality?
Wait and see the end result.