The American people have been taught from day one of their lives they live in an exceptional country which is completely different from all other nations of the world. They have been educated to believe no other nation in the world enjoys the freedoms and benefits that any American can obtain from the earliest moment of life in this great land. Michael Moore has a new film entitled, “Where To Invade.” In it he describes where America might invade in order to experience a better life than enjoyed here.
1. The American life experience is now twentieth in the world. Pick either of a dozen nations if you want to live longer.
2. Just about every west European nation offers low cost medical insurance.
3. Believe it or not but countries such as France or Italy make certain workers get paid vacations.
4. Believe it or not but Sweden or Denmark offer free college education.
5. Believe it or not, but Sweden welcomes Syrian immigrants as does Germany.
And, so on and so on.