As you will recall, Republicans and Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have been shouting about the ill timed negotiations with the evil government of Iran. According to the Republican party, the incompetent President Barack Obama is giving into the government of Iran and thus surrendering to the forces of terror. For some reason, the offers being made to the Iran government are being refused on grounds that the so called 5 Powers plus one refuse to give into Iran demands. I do get confused. On one hand, Bibi insists we are giving into the demands of Iran while Iran insists their opponents refuse to accept their terms. Heck, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov even walked out of the room in disgust with the Iranian refusal to accept a fair plan.
Basically, Iran wants an immediate end to sanctions while the other side wants a gradual relaxation of sanctions. I wonder what next Republicans will charge Obama with doing–refusing to accept the demands of Iran??
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Europe, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iran, Islam, Israel, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Peace, Politics
Every so often an American leader will utter words that completely confuse this writer. CIA Director was talking with a Fox News correspondent when he said: “There are a number of things that the United States has available to it to prevent Iran from getting a bomb.” He did not clarify what he meant so we thought it would be beneficial to spell out those possible weapons we possess.
1. We can send Bill O’Reilly to Iran to write “The Killing Of The Ayatollah”
2. We can make sure that all Fox News broadcasts are heard in Iran.
3. We can send Ted Cruz on a suicide mission to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities. Remember, he is the Senator from TEXAS!
4. We can refuse to talk with any and all Iranians.
5. We can get Bibi Netanyahu to pilot an Israel suicide bomber to blow up something in Iran.
6. We can get Sheldon Adelson to spend money on a newspaper in Iran that hates the government.
7. Of course, we can always send in the Marines.
If I was the leader of Iran, I would be scared to hell!
Posted in Barack Obama, Democrats, Education, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iran, Islam, Israel, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News