Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu once again warned the people of Earth about the evil folks living in Iran. “The greatest challenge is Iran’s attempt to arm herself with nuclear weapons, and itvs parallel to open fronts of terror and occupation throughout the Middle East around our borders. Let me warn you about an even greater threat to peace in the Middle East. Examine the record of this nation:
1. It has at least 80 atomic bombs.
2. It does not allow UN inspectors into its nuclear sites.
3. Since 1948 it has launched invasions at least six times.
4. It violates UN and international laws without backing down from its actions.
5. It has a powerful theocracy that exerts strong control over the country.
6. During its last invasion its military forces killed 1500 innocent civilians.
Oh, the country is obviously–ISRAEL.
I support the idea of a nation named Israel as long as it lives up to its founding principles of justice for all and working for peace.
Oh, for the record, the nation of Iran since 1979 has never invaded another Middle Eastern nation.