The one constant in Israel is that nothing ever changes. Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu believes that his policies toward Palestinians is the right one, and if he can continue the present course of action into the next century, then Israel will live in peace and security. Jewish settlers are moving into east Jerusalem which is causing anger, but Bibi insists that Jews have a right to live wherever they desire. Of course, similar rights do not belong to Palestinians. Yesterday, there were Palestinian demonstrations in the village of Beit Liqya. Boys and adults threw stones and Molotov cocktails, and the end result is no surprise. Israel soldiers returned these weapons with their own weapons and killed a thirteen year old boy. So, what next will occur? At some point, a Palestinian will kill (notice when Palestinians kill it is an act of “murder”) an innocent Israeli. What else could Netanyahu do but send the army into Gaza and blast away with the deaths of hundreds?
There is only ONE solution:
1. Israel must negotiate with the Palestinian Authority.
2. Israel must recognize that Hamas in the Palestinian Authority AIDS the cause of peace!
3. Settlements must end on the West Bank.
4. Israel must engage in economic talks with Palestinians in order to assist the development of its economy.
5. Get Palestinians working at meaningful jobs!
I realize for many Jews the state of Israel is always right. Sorry, a Jew must always be focused on social justice FOR ALL HUMANS!