It is now August 29, and Donald Trump is once again going to offer an immigration plan. He has a few small problems. Donald has been spouting immigration plans for over a year to joyous acclaim from his followers. He has promised to wipe out the hordes of rapists, the millions of lazy illegal immigrants whose only goal in life is depriving God fearing native born whites from opportunities to work picking fruit and being nannies.
So, what can we expect? Most probably, something like this:
1. I am going to build a Wall. A Great Wall to keep out illegals.
2. There will be some doors in this Great Wall.
3. All I want is for ELEVEN MILLION illegal immigrants to walk through those doors and return to Mexico.
4. After they reach Mexico, the eleven million can apply to return to America as legal immigrants.
5. Naturally, we don’t want any rapists and drug dealers in our nation.
6. So, if you are not a rapist, if you are not drug dealer, if you are a nice person, we will be happy to inform you that we do not accept anymore immigrants.
I trust this clears up my immigration policy.