Fox News has announced some wonderful news, and some sad news about the forthcoming election for president of the United States of America. The good news is that Americans will be able–without paying a single penny– to see the most humorous event in modern media–the stage filled with aspiring candidates for the Republican nomination for that office. Here is the bad news, instead of the possible eighteen candidates, we will only be able to observe, about ten of them. The good news is that we can witness the quick minds of outstanding men such as Ted Cruz. I regret to inform you that not a single female candidate has made the Fox News cut.
1. I will be very sad at not being able to see and hear the great mind of Rick Santorum. I so enjoyed wondering which of his sweaters would appear on the screen.
2. I so desire to see Bobby Jindal, this is one candidate who will say anything in order to please billionaires.
3. My life will not be the same now that Sarah Palin no longer is in it. This is one female who can gaze into the future as well as gaze over a thousand miles with one glance.
4. So far, there is no mention of Rick Perry. I so miss his inability to explain who is in a Cabinet in our government. But, at least, he does know there is a Cabinet.
5. There is also a female whose name escapes me for the moment, I believe she was fired from her corporate job which definitely makes her a wonderful candidate for president.
None of the above will be on the stage of this show. I wonder why Sheldon Adelson will not be on the stage. After all, he has the dough,and these guys want it. I would love to see him make candidates do some tricks such as licking his penis.