Every so often our president elect becomes upset at something that is a fact, but just does not fit into his perspective of reality. President Obama, the FBI, the CIA and god knows who else has provided abundant evidence of Russian efforts during the past election to influence its outcome. Initially, Donald insisted there was a difference between the FBI and the CIA. When both came out in agreement, Donald wanted to know why President Obama had not openly stated the obvious, and somehow, that was evidence there was no hacking. A few weeks have passed, there is no longer any doubt about the hacking, and the response of Donald Trump is:
1. IF, there was hacking, it impacted both candidates.
2. If there was hacking, it never influenced the outcome because millions of votes were stolen from him by illegal immigrants or blacks or browns or women or aliens who voted for Hillary.
3. Vladimir Putin is a great guy, a fantastic leader, who never would resort to illegal tactics, after all, he is dong a fantastic job as leader of Russia.
4. Democrats control state elections and they tried to make him lose.
5. There is overwhelming proof that Jose Hernandez voted illegally in the state Arizona.
And, so on and so on.