There is one idea that is at the bottom of the list of concerns for Vladimir Putin. He does not like any soldiers from any land getting too close to his land. Of course,it is OK for Vladimir to send his troops across the Russian border into Ukraine or to send gobs of weapons of destruction to rebels in that land, but he will not tolerate event the mention of NATO troops getting close to the border of Mother Russia. When he heard that America was sending military weapons to store in east European nations, the Supreme Leader of Russia sent a message of defiance.
“We may be forced to arm our forces at those territories from where the threat comes..It is NATO that is moving towards our border and we aren’t moving anywhere.” I assume the dead Russian bodies of soldiers found in Ukraine were simply placed there by NATO criminals. I also wonder why Putin has yet to “arm our forces.” For God’s sake they are soldiers, aren’t they always armed?
“Stay away from my land,
Go play in your band,
If not, then I will have to
wave my wand and make you go away!”
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Liberals, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Russia, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
He is back again. A man of all seasons, a man who has made more money than any other Republican seeking the office of president. In many respects, jokes aside, Donald Trump is the perfect Republican candidate for president of the United States:
1. He has gobs of money.
2. He will say anything necessary to please right wing nut cases.
3. He has a gorgeous wife, then again, he believes self more gorgeous than his wife.
4. He has absolutely NO idea how to solve ANY problem confronting America.
5. He so loves to talk about anything while saying nothing.
6. He believes that those with money MUST lead America. At least he is honest about this issue.
7. The thought of Donald Trump confronting Hillary Clinton on a stage is simply wonderful for members of the media.
So, please, please, nominate this man for all seasons!
My dream is seeing Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump confront one another!
Posted in Barack Obama, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Politics, Ron Paul, Russia