As a new year ushers in, Vladimir Putin has a few things on his mind for the new year.
1. Oh, Santa, please, please make Donald Trump the president of America. Finally, a guy who understands me.
2. The Ukraine is still around. And,the Ukraine causes boycotts and unemployment in Mother Russia. Maybe, it is time to shift gears on this one.
3. Perhaps, if none of the clowns gets the nomination, perhaps, just perhaps, the American people will change the law and finally get a strong man who knows how to handle media terrorists!
4. Oh,that Syrian gamble, I wonder if it really was the best way to handle our economic problems.
5. Maybe I should challenge the head of ISIS to a winner take all fight in which each one battles a bear?
6. I guess if Donald does not run for president in America he could come to Russia and take charge of keeping media folk quiet?