I realize that Republicans want to carpet bomb Syria into oblivion, but these days it is mighty hard to figure out who in the hell to bomb. For example:
1. There is the Free Syrian Army which hates President Assad and the Russians.
2. Turkey wants to bomb anti-Assad groups but also wants to bomb Kurds which are anti-Assad fighters.
3. The Russians are bombing enemies of President Assad but sort of ignoring ISIS and al Qaeda.
4. The US, England,France, Jordan and god knows who else is bombing Assad and his allies but not Russian ones.
5. The Democratic Union army is sort of anti-Assad but also anti those fighting Assad.
6. The Iranians help Assad and the Saudis help anti-Assad and also attack some anti-Assad fighters.
We challenge anyone to come up with a score card as to who are the right guys to bomb!
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Human Rights, Iraq War, Islam, john kerry, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Ron Paul, Russia, Syria, Turkey, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
For some fascinating reason the evil deeds of Joseph Stalin who, most probably, murdered about 15,000,000 Russians has not impressed modern Russians. They look back to the good old days of Gulags holding millions and people starving to death as the “good old days” when Russia had a firm, tough, brutal dictator who did not take shit from the Western world. A new Stalin Center is opening in the city of Penza. Its director notes its goal: “The Center’s goal is to popularize and implement the practices that were in use during Stalin’s time.”
The good news for the Stalin Center is under that current semi-dictator, Vladimir Putin many of the same practices are in operation. The State controls ALL media outlets, people who speak up can wind up dead, the State takes over businesses and runs them for the benefit of those in government positions. Democracy is dying and one day, Russia will have a full-blown Stalin state.
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Liberals, Military, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Russia, US Foreign Policy, War, World News