These days it takes a score card to figure out who or what is currently fighting in Syria. Let me list the roster of groups.
1. There is what is left of the Syrian army. Naturally, hundreds of thousands of young Syrian males have left the country for a European destination.
2. There is Hezbollah from Lebanon.
3. There are Iranians including a few generals to sort of supervise things.
4. There is al-Qaeda.
5. There is the Free Syrian Army.
6. There are Russian planes and soldiers.
7. There are God knows how many independent groups having fun fighting someone about something.
8. There are American planes.
9. There are planes from France, England and God knows who else.
So, Donald wants to bomb someone. Welcome to the party.