It was simply a matter of time before a plane was shot down or experienced engine failure before a pilot bombing ISIS positions fell into their hands. A plane flown by a pilot from Jordan, Lt. Muadhi al Kasabeh, age 26, was captured when he ejected from his jet and landed in a lake where he was captured by joyous ISIS soldiers. Videos depict them leading the pilot with arms draped around the shoulder of the downed pilot. So, what is next on the agenda of life?
1. Republican Congressmen will blame President Obama for not preventing planes from having engine problems.
2. Republican Congressmen will blame President Obama for allowing planes to be shot down by ISIS.
3. Fox News will have an interview with Dick Cheney who will point out that under the Administration of George Bush no pilot was shot down!
4. Fox News commentators will demand sending in Special Forces to free the pilot.
5. President Obama will urge calm in America, then head for Hawaii for his vacation.
6. There will not be a single demonstration in the US, after all, he is a Jordanian.
7. ISIS will promise a beheading and tease the world with several mock trials.
8. Vladimir Putin will offer to go in by himself and free the pilot.