At least once year the government of Turkey becomes upset and is ready to send in its army against those who dare to utter the word, ARMENIAN particularly if it is followed by the word, GENOCIDE. Actually, it is against the law in Turkey to make the absurd claim there was ever a war on the part of any turkish government against its Armenian citizens. For some unknown reason during World War I about a million or so Armenians then residing in the Ottoman empire simply vanished. Let me offer some explanations as to their disappearance:
1. They were taken away in alien space ships.
2. They decided to commit mass suicide.
3. They migrated to the US and their descendants now reside in the state of California.
4. They joined the Russian army and were killed by Germans.
5. Jews somehow murdered them all.
But, there is one thing that is certain– no Turkish soldier murdered any Armenian.