From day one of becoming President of the United States of America, Barack Obama has displayed an inability to get across to Americans that he actually is doing something correct. The man simply lacks political ability to explain when he is on the correct path. Latest economic figures reveal the unemployment rate has fallen to 5.9%. and that 248,000 new jobs were created in September. How many Americans know about these figures? Since January 1 this year about 1.2 million fewer Americans are without work. The Affordable Care Act is working, but how many Americans know that it is? For some reason, Barack Obama simply lacks the ability to convey success. Instead, most Americans believe that he has failed at everything.
A President has several roles:
1. He is commander in chief of the armed forces.
2. He is the Chief Executive. In that role, he enforces law.
3. He is the chief legislator. It is his job to work with Congress getting new laws passed.
4. He is in charge of Foreign Policy.
5. He is an Educator who makes certain that Americans are kept informed.
6. He is leader of his Political Party and organizes them to pass laws.
7. He is the symbolic head of our nation.
Exactly how many of these roles has Barack Obama fulfilled? Heck, even Democrats say he never meets or discusses laws with them!