The government of Denmark has introduced the first Fat Tax on products containing high amounts of saturared fats. The goal is forcing the corporate world to produce foods that foster a healthy life. We believe there is need for other such Fat Taxes:
1. A Fat Tax on all fat head ideas on dealing with an economic crisis.
2. A Fat Tax on all candidates whose body size is ten times the size of their brain size.
3. A Fat Tax on those with fat headed ideas such as firing people leads to lower unemployment figures.
4. A Fat Tax on each time Sarah Palin pronouonces to the world that she is thinking.
5. A Fat Tax each time Michele Bachmann makes another fat headed comment dealing with history or world affairs.
6. A Fat Tax for each man that Rick Perry orders electrocuted.