Let me describe a nation:
1. It is the home of Osama bin Laden.
2.It has provided untold millions of dollars to terrorists throughout the world.
3. Women have no rights, in fact, they cannot drive a car or go out without permission of a male.
4. Dozens of people have been beheaded.
5. Hundreds of people have been lashed for blasphemy.
6. Christians are not permitted to pray.
Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstroen has denounced the government of Saudi Arabia for all of the above. In blunt terms she describes our “Ally” as a dictatorship that “violates the rights of women.” Oh, and she makes clear that it employs “medieval methods” of punishment. The Saudi government is rather upset because this Swedish leader tells the truth. They do not want Swedish businessmen in their land. They certainly do not want world leaders to inform them the pot is covered black.