Rudy Giuliani, “America’s Mayor” has not ceased since 9/11 spouting his rhetoric of BS in order to rake in money. At a recent Motivational speech, the former New York mayor, told an audience “if you want to be a leader and you want to communicate with people, you have to love people.” The politician who insulted and degraded opponents and made clear to those of black skin or Hispanic names that he really didn’t give a damn about what they thought, has suddenly become St. Rudy, the messenger of Jesus Christ. Rudy ordinarily picks up about a $100,000 a speech for his words of wisdom such as “you ned to know lessons in leadership to deal with crises in life, personal crises, or the kind of crisis we are going through now with our economy.” As usual, the man of many words has plenty of words to offer although few containing anything specific.
Actually, St. Rudy does have words of advice to those who endeavor to deal with a crisis:
1. Pay me $100,000 for whatever I say regardless of what I say.
2. Pay me $100,000 and I will explain how you can run for president in primaries and never win a delegate.
3. Pay me $100,000 and I will explain quite clearly how to sell your soul to the Devil in order to receive $100,000 per speech.
4. Pay me $100,000 and I will explain how to turn down advice from experts on how to prepare for a crisis by not placing a command center in a high rise building.
5. Pay me $100,000 and I will explain how to take credit for what others do in order to screw them and get your $1000,000 per speech.
6. Pay me $100,000 per speech and I will support gun lovers, anti-abortionists(I am for abortion if it gets me votes) or any nut in the country who can help me get $100,000 per speech.
And remember, ALWAYS SAY GOD BLESS YOU EVEN IF PEOPLE DON’T SNEEZE!