Among the mysteries of my life is how or why a pudgy minded little man has been able to gain popularity for spewing lies and hate. Following is a list of what I think about Rush Limbaugh.
1. He never met a fact he could not misunderstand.
2. His attack on Ted Kennedy’s death is definite proof he is the Devil’s best friend.
3. He has medical insurance and wants to ensure the poor do not have what he has.
4. Rush is the greatest ally of terrorism in the world. If he did not exist, Osama bin Laden would have to invent a Rush Limbaugh.
5. He is the proverbial schoolyard bully.
6. Rush is acting out his anger at being teased for being the little over-weight kid.
7. He has single handedly transformed the GOP into the Grand Order of Putzes.
8. Rush is to truth as Barry Bonds is to denying the use of steroids.
9. Doubt is a stranger who has never knocked on his door.
10. He prances the stage of life spewing hate and songs of anger at those who cannot defend themselves.
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Human Rights, Military, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
Tagged Rush Limbaugh
Although the liberal media which is controlled by Zionists continues to ignore the devious plots of liberals, America is blessed by the presence of that ever vigilant authority on fair play and truth-Rush Limbaugh. The voice of hope for those who wish to preserve America from mongrelization as exemplified by the half breed Barack Obama has uncovered a devious plot by Barack and the Jews– stealing the election in MinnIransota in order to elect still another Jew to the Senate. Only Rush could have spotted the similarities between the Iran election and the so-called election in Minnesota.
1. In both Iran and Minnesota ballots mysteriously disappeared.Is it a coincidence they disappeared in the same manner?
2. The head of Iran is a Mulsim. The head of America is a secret Muslim by the name of Barack Hussein Obama. Is this a coincidence?
3. Fox News was banned from reporting the Iran election. Fox News has been
banned from the White House. Is this still another coincidence?
4. In Iran young girls were used by revolutionaries to get their way. In Minnesota, Al Franken imported young girls from Hollywood and Long Island to sway male voters.
5. The Iranian government hates George Bush, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld because they destroyed the WMD that was going to be used by Iraq, a vassal state of Iran. Al Franken has admitted he hates Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney. If two leaders hate the same people can we not deduce they are in alliance?
God Bless Rush Limbaugh, a man of personal bravery who risks his over weight body every night because liberals seek to eliminate his voice from the air waves. America needs to ask former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, a great legal scholar, to head a commission to investigate the fraudulent election in Minnesota.
Send Al back to his liberal pals in Hollywood, the epicenter of fornication in America.
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Human Rights, Iran, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Satire, United States, World News
Tagged al franken, minnesota election, Rush Limbaugh
The Republican party was dealt a defeat this past November by the American people and one message that was sent is the fatigue felt by most people in the United States over divisive politics which focuses on personality rather than ideas. Over the weekend, the American media reported the story of Chip Saltman, who seeks to assume leadership of the Republican party and sent a DVD entitled, “Barack The Magic Negro” which was a compilation of songs critical of liberals and entitled, “We Hate The US.” Mr. Saltman’s defense was the songs aired on the Rush Limbaugh show which he apparently believes makes them valid in content or form. He argued anyone would understand the songs were satirical and were not meant to offend anyone.
Once upon a time, the Republican party was led by outstanding individuals like Wendell Wilkie, Thomas Dewey, Robert Taft, and Dwight Eisenhower who believed there was a conservative political and philosophical response to liberalism. They did not believe to be a Democrat meant an individual was less of an American. But, today, the Rush Limbaugh mentality associates difference of opinion with treason. Rush believes his ideas embody what is necessary in this nation.
The nation’s economy has collapsed, most are disgusted with Bush ideas on foreign policy, but to some Republicans the answer is mocking the president and their opponents with smears about not being loyal Americans. We all recall how George Bush denounced anyone who denied the right of the president to do as he wished as being disloyal Americans. Fortunately, Barack Obama will not get into the dirt and filth of the Rush Limbaugh wing of the Republicans party. As Saul Annuzis, Republican party chair in Michigan said of the DVD: “in my opinion, this isn’t funny and it’s in bad taste.”