We offer several definitions as to what constitutes being an idiot in modern life.
1. A person who reads, “Gun Digest.”
2. A person who voted for Republicans in 2010.
3. A person who believes firing people results in more jobs.
4. A person who believes millionaires in America need tax cuts in order to work hard.
5. A person who thinks Michele Bachmann is qualified to head the dog catching department in a city government.
6. A person who believes Sarah Palin has an intellectual idea that makes sense.
7. A person who believed George Bush about WMD in Iraq.
8. A person who believes the job of US bankers is creating jobs in this country.
9. A person who believes Barack Obama understood the past three years what was the most important issue confronting Americans.
10. A person who believes Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld had the slightest idea on how to deal with post war Iraq.