Each day I give a blessing to God that he has made certain that America is defended by his chosen son, Ted Cruz, and the brave men and women of the Tea Party. These brave souls have been fighting to preserve the right of every God fearing decent Christian in America to have the right to decide whether he or she has to serve the pervert gays and lesbians. I thought it might be beneficial to list the rights which every Christian is entitled to in the United States of America:
1. I reserve the right to look you in the eye and decide that you are a gay and lesbian and then refuse any service requested.
2. I reserve the right to not pay income taxes since my religion forbids supporting a government that hates Jesus Christ.
3. I reserve the right to shoot anyone whose gaze toward me sends a chill down my back.
4. I reserve the right to have those with black skins walk on the other side of the street. Check the Constitution if you doubt this right!
5. I reserve the right to insist that teachers who teach my children have a white skin and are of the Christian faith.
6. I reserve the right to live in a neighborhood with those of my religious faith.
7. I reserve the right to have the power to do whatever any right I want insists that I do.