In the spirit of public service we offer a five minute trip through the mind of Barack Obama in order to ensure that all Americans are clear as to the operation of our chief exectutive’s mind.
1. Initially, President Obama deplored killings by President Assad and made clear he opposed killing anyone-of course when he opposes killing, he means killing of bad people.
2. Assad killed and killed and President Obama slightly raised his voice to make clear that he did not like the killing of anyone.
3. President Assad used artillery, and plane bomb attacks on his people. President Obama made clear to one and all that he did not approve killing.
4. President Assad escalated the bombing of towns, the killing of civilians and President Obama expressed in ever louder tones that he opposed the killing of civilians.
5. One day President Obama made clear that while he opposed the killing of civilians, he really meant the killing of civilians with chemical weapons.
6. President Assad killed more and more people. President Obama made clear that he did not like civilians to get killed. He made note of a red line in the sand if people were killed with