Former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee urged Mitt Romney to address the issue of his religion. “I’d like to believe that is not the issue,” said the Fox News commentator, but South Carolina exit polls revealed the presence of uneasiness among many Republican voters. About 43% who said, “religion mattered a great deal” voted for Gingrich while 9% voted for Romney. Huckabee thought Romney “has to address the issue in a calm and deliberate way.”
I think other candidates should also address issues in a calm and deliberate way.
1. The American people would love to hear Newt Gingrich discuss the issue of open marriages in a calm and deliberate manner.
2. Rick Perry should address the issue as to why he is so ignorant in a calm and deliberate manner.
3. Ron Paul should address the issue of why a doctor opposes health care for ALL Americans.
4. Sarah Palin should address the issue of why she places money as the center of her life in a calm and deliberate manner.
5. We would enjoy hearing from President Barack Obama how he discovered there was a backbone on his body in a calm and deliberate manner.