There currently is a war taking place in a country that goes by the name of-Syria. This nation is provided weapons and missiles and planes in order to attack the people of Syria because the government of Syria wants to protect the country of Syria against enemies of the government. In the name of peace and order, the government of Syria has murdered over 100,000 Syirans. The government has even used chemical weapons to kill its own people. The result is that the European Union and the United States are considering responding with an air assault. So, what might happen if outside forces attack the Syrian government. Please follow closely:
1. If Syria attacks Israel which has been on the sidelines, then Israel has promised to blast away at Syria.
2. This would lead to Hezbollah in Lebanon to send thousands of missiles into Israel
3. This would result in the US sending missiles into Lebanon and Syria.
4. This would lead Israel to send more missiles into Syria or Lebanon or the Gaza Strip.
5. This would lead the European Union sending missiles into Syria and maybe Lebanon.
6. This would lead Russia and Iran to send missiles to Syria and Hezbollah which would use them to send missiles into Israel and wherever.
The end result would undoubtedly be peace?