Those of us who elected Barack Obama as president have spent the past five years explaining away his lack of leadership.
1. Republicans are stark raving mad. Yes
2. Republicans refuse to compromise. Yes
3. People do not understand the Affordable Care Act because of Republicans. Absolutely incorrect. It is the job of our president to explain laws,not the opposition party.
4. Syria policy under his leadership has been no coherent policy and certainly has nothing to do with coherence or leadership,
5.Obama is a shy man.Fine,then why the hell did he run for president?
6. Obama has the backbone of a chocolate eclair. Yes.
7. If only people knew the trouble he faces as president. Tell that to Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War or Franklin Roosevelt during the Depression and World War II.