During the past year, Barack Obama increasingly has adopted ideas of the Republican party in order to handle an economic crisis. He has gone from denouncing bankers who created the current recession to praising these gallant men who were forced into poverty characterized by only having $140 Billion bonus payments. Now, CIA Director Leon Panetta has accepted the George Bush explanation about the origin of the war in Iraq. He told soldiers in that country: “The reason you guys are here is because of 9/11. The US got attacked and 3000 human beings got killed because of al-Qaeda.” I await comments from Barack Obama:
1. Enhanced interrogation techniques is what I taught students falls within the Constitutional guarantee that anyone who is stupid enough to get caught by American soldiers deserves to be punished.
2. We must trickle down prosperity from top to bottom. Let’s make certain wealthy folk get billions at Xmas so they can afford to donate for the homeless.
3. Saddam Hussein was a friend of Osama bin Laden. They went to school together in Israel.
4. I agree with the Tea Party when its followers supported the war in Iraq before they came out against it.
5. I confess, I was born in Kenya and my real father is Osama bin Laden. The truth must out.