Israel and Hamas just agreed to another cease fire. In theory this one is allegedly to last four days, or was it five? We suggest the following form of ceasefire:
1. Each side exchanges weapons with the other side.
2. An Israel general assumes command of Hamas while a Hamas dude takes over the IDF.
3. John Kerry organizes soccer games for soldiers on both sides.
4. John Boehner agrees that Republicans will go along with the idea of a ceasefire.
5. John McCain is sent in to Gaza in order to engage in a duel with any Hamas leader who dares to accept his challenge.
6. After six days of non-violence have passed, both sides devote six days in order to fire weapons into the sea.
Then, when peace has reigned for a month, the IDF and Hamas agree to rebuild Gaza!
My ideas are not any crazier than those currently being discussed.