1. watching Sarah Palin confront a man who said he wanted to meet her with his rifle in hand and she asks the police to arrest him.
2. In Thomas Jefferson HS in Brooklyn, New York while a techer hating Fox News pundit tries lasting a day teaching the kids.
3. In Obama’s mind as the former expert on Constitutional law explains why military trials should resume in Guantanamo Bay prison.
4. Observing Silvio Berlusconi try persuading a sixteen year old girl to have sex.
5. Inside John McCain’s mind when he reflects about selecting Sarah Palin as his running mate.
6. Watching Prince Andrew negotiate an oil deal with Gaddafi in exchange for freeing the Lockerbie bomber.
7. Listening to an Israel Cabinet meeting on the day the Holocaust is remembered as they discuss displacing Palestinians from their land.