Mitt Romney has decided the town needs a new sheriff in order to protect its citizens from wild spending criminals. So, he selected Paul Ryan, the maverick congressman from the state of Wisconsin. What does Paul bring to the ticket is the question?
1. He will go over big with seniors by blasting Medicare as a “Socialist” experiment.
2. He will go over big with students by decrying student loans as encouraging everyone to go to college rather than go to the fields and pick peaches.
3. He will encourage women by decrying laws guaranteeing equal rights for all.
4. He will balance the budget on the backs of the middle class.
5. However, he will be greeted with warmth from the rich since Paul wants to cut taxes on our beloved millionaires.