The virtual collapse of the Iraq government has not hit the American people with resulting confusion and anger. Many now demand to know why this collapse occurred and who is to blame?
1. Dick and Don want to make clear they had nothing to do with the wolf blowing down the pig’s house.
2. George is in Texas chopping wood so leave him out of this discussion.
3. Republicans who voted to invade Iraq want the world to know that things were great when George Bush left the presidency. Since then, you know who is to blame for what happened.
4. The Iraq government blames lack of American assistance. Of course, Prime Minister Maliki turned down US offers for advisers.
5. Fox News is in a bit confused. Who the hell should they blame? Certainly, Fox News which backed the invasion has nothing to do with the current situation in Iraq.
6. Hillary was against it before she voted for it, and now wants everyone to know the Bush folk lied about the situation.
7. How about the American people who overwhelmingly supported this invasion?