Stephen King is angry with those who possess wealth. “The majority would rather douse their dicks with lighter fluid, strike a match, and dance around singing ‘Disco Inferno’ than pay one more cent in taxes to Uncle Sugar.” He adds for good measure a warning: “Scrooge changed his tune after the ghosts visited, Marie Antoinette, on the other hand, lost her head.” It is time to take action for the good of our entire society. We propose:
1. Confiscation of all wealth over a billion dollars and use the money and stocks for the benefit of society.
2. Establish the Rule of 7. No CEO could earn more than seven times the average salary in his/her industry or occupation.
3. Establish a minimum wage for all Americans. (Actually, the Nixon administration played around with this idea).
4. Make legal equal wages for males and females doing the same job.
5. Return to free colleges that we once had during the Depression–five in NYC!