We have been writing stories for several years and during that time have so wished that certain stories would emerge and thus be printed. Here are the stories we so long to have printed.
1. Pope Francis announces end to celibacy for priests and nuns.
2. US Congress passes minimum salary for every American of $30,000 a year.
3. US government cancels all student debts.
4. US government announces new space program to send people to Mars.
5. Health insurance now part of Medicare for each and every American.
6. Nations in the western hemisphere create a United Union.
7. UN creates a one million person army to enforce peace in the world.
8. Israel agrees to end settlements on West Bank and work with Palestinians.
9. Egypt ends Army rule and allows civilians to run the country.
10. China announces end to Communist Party rule and establishment of a democracy.