Following are ten things that would improve the climate of Washington D.C.
1. Each member of Congress must weekly submit their meal costs and how they were paid.
2. A lie detector test taken after each vote in Congress. The question is: “Was your vote influenced by a lobbyist?”
3. All members of Congress tith 10% of salaries to pay the National Debt.
4. One cliche to a speech.
5. Only one reference to God during the week in a speech.
6. One mistress per member of Congress every two years.
7. A nightly walk through a poverty area by anyone who opposes gun control.
8. No member of Congress can use the government health care program.
9. Each Congressman must inform constituents of how a bill voted on creates jobs.
10. Prior to running for Congress, the candidate must have been engaged in two years of public service to the country.