The Army in Thailand has taken over the government. In an endeavor to explain the situation in this faraway nation, this blog will provide a simple guide to Thailand. Thus, if you are halted by a CNN correspondent, it will now be possible for you to answer any and all questions about Thailand.
1. General Prayuth Chan-ocha has taken over the government of Thailand. See, you now know the name of who is in charge!
2. President Yingluck Shinawatra, sister of former President Thaksin is under temporary detention until she will be flown out of the country to join her billionaire brother in Europe.
3.Sis and brother are adored by poor people living in northwest regions because they allegedly care about those folk.
4. The Army and protesters hate Thaksin and love the monarchy.
5. TV will play and show announcements from the government along with music.
6. No school for the present.
7. Curfew begins at 10:00 p.m.and ends at 5:00 a.m.
I have no idea who are the bad or who are the good guys. However, I do feel proud to be able to pronounce the name of the guy who heads the Army.