The man we know as Barack Obama is a man of many qualities.
1. He is an eloquent speaker.
2. He espouses high ideals, but struggles when in the valley of reality.
3. He represents a turning point in American history toward African Americans that excites some and infuriates others.
4. On a human level he connects with people, on an economic level, he confuses people.
5. He states insightful foreign policy goals but the statements rarely are followed by action.
6. He is clueless in Afghanistan like all invaders from Alexander the Great.
7. He has yet to understand that leadership means making difficult choices that preclude compromise.
8. He frequently displays the backbone of a chocolate eclair.
9. He is a person one desires to like and it hurts to slam him for policies that do not match his rhetoric.
10.. It is unfortunate he surrounds himself with the Ivy League, the ones who created this recession and got us into the Vietnam war. How about people from CCNY?