A recent story from Germany reveals that hundreds of young men from that country have headed to Syria in quest of some fighting time. They will join thousands of Chechens, Libyans, Tunisians,Belgians, and folk from throughout the world. After all, going to Syria is like when Americans went to California in search of gold. I assume some of these men already have fought in Iraq or Afghanistan or Libya or Chad or who knows where in their quest for some meaning to life. How else learn about life than kill people? I suggest it is time to:
1. Establish a new Hall of Fame for the man or woman who has fought in the most places.
2. Create a new medal for gallentry in action.
3. Hold Second Amendment shooting contests.
4. Challenge President to an arm wrestling contest.
5. Create a new prayer for death.