President Obama is engaged in various actions directed at Russia and its leader, the noble Vladimir Putin, but I began to wonder as to what can nations that were directly involved in the crash of one of those Malaysian airlines in Ukraine do about the death of its citizens? After all, 38 Australians died on that plane and their families are suffering from the deaths of loved ones. So, what exactly can their government do to punish the man responsible for death of family members?
1. Australia could refuse to allow Putin to land in Brisbane, and be able to attend the G20 meeting next month.
2. Of course, if Australia bans the Putin man, he will complain and make threats to everyone in sight.
3. Australia could identify Vladimir Putin as a criminal and ask Interpol to arrest this guy.
4. Australians could send millions of letters to Russia addressed to Putin and louse up the Russian postal system.
5. Australians could draw funny faces about this man, and place them on his Facebook account.
6. Australians could launch a massive email campaign against Putin.
Think about it this way, if Australians did the above, they would be doing more than the European Union has–or will do!