Reality is that President Barack Obama will confront a Congress in which Republicans control the House of Representatives, and perhaps the US Senate. In other words, he can not pass any meaningful legislation. Therefore, his reality is functioning as an American President who lacks power to alter the domestic lives of Americans. So, what is now possible?
1. Initiate a weekly press conference in which he makes clear which laws were proposed and which were ignored by Republicans.
2. The above information should weekly be spread on social media. Make clear what you are proposing and what Republicans are defeating.
3. Draw upon Executive power to completely revise our spy agencies, including firing some folks.
4. Sign “No Spy” agreements with all major American allies.
5. Initiate a weekly notification on Social Media as to which bridges and roads have become dangerous.
6. Make speeches in which the President talks “WITH” rather than “TO” people.
7. Make Congressional elections in 2016 as critical an issue as who becomes President.
8. Announce he will not accept pay as President since the government is now dysfunctional, challenge Congressmen to do the same.
9. Use the power of the Executive to allow children brought to America as children to remain.
10. Take out membership in the NRA and organize a group of its members to fight for sensible gun legislation.