Rebel separatists in Ukraine just shot down two Ukrainian jet planes with their guided missiles. It is now quite clear these crazy people have not got the message of a cease fire. Silence reigns from Moscow at the news. This means President Putin has received the message of no more guided missiles but prefers to ignore it. So, what is left for the world?
1. Raising the level to new heights of sanctions against Russia.
2. The United States to announce it will supply oil to any European nation which agrees to support sanctions.
3. A ban on any person from the US or supporting European nations to visit Russia.
4. A ban on allowing exports from Russia to enter nations.
5. A ban on exports to Russia.
One is tempted to urge sending NATO planes into Ukraine to bomb missile sites, but that is too risky. However, in simple English, quarantine Russia. Putin must confront the fact he is NOT boss of the world.