The German weekly, Der Spiegel reports that Israel spies spied on American Secretary of State, John Kerry last year while he was engaged in talking with Palestinian and Egyptian leaders in san effort to bring peace to the Middle East. As you know, Israel is very concerned what people say about their land. After all, Kerry made some outrageous comments warning Israel that its policies of refusing to negotiate or compromise might result in creation of a one state society in which Muslims were second class citizens, or, in plain English, an apartheid state. It is forbidden to even mention the “A” word among Israelis or their supporters in America. In light of this news about spying on allies, this blog proposes:
1. An international conference of spies from nations which consider themselves to be friends with one another.
2. Establishment of systems that can only be used by spies who are from friendly nations. These systems will facilitate spying and eliminate the guess work.
3. An exchange program in which spies from one nation will spend time spying for the nation they spied upon in order to spy against their own nation.
4. A “you can blow up one of our facilities if we can blow up one of your facilities” exchange program. Let’s keep things fair.
5. Eventually we can create a “Spy Nation” which consists of spies from around the world. Why not just them their own nation!